When it comes to taking care of your skin and body, it is no secret that proper hydration is a core aspect of your health. Drinking enough water can help facilitate healthy body processes, but it also is essential for healthy, supple skin! However, sometimes water and your favorite moisturizer are not enough for healthy, supple skin. This is where the HydraFacial comes in – a comprehensive treatment that combines cleansing, exfoliating, and hydrating.
If you are wondering how you could benefit from this skin care treatment, our team at Beauty 2.0 Aesthetics would be more than happy to answer your questions. Taking good care of your skin is a gender-neutral habit, and we encourage you to visit our practice in Port Moody to learn more about the HydraFacial. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!
What is a HydraFacial?
Two of the most important aspects to skin care are exfoliating and moisturizing. In a four-step treatment, the HydraFacial accomplishes both of these and more. The HydraFacial is non-invasive and it results in absolutely no downtime. The results are visible immediately, so you get to leave our office with younger-looking, clearer skin. The four steps are as follows:
- Step 1: Cleansing and exfoliation. The exfoliation here is manual, meaning a member of our team will clear away dead skin cells and open up clogged pores using a special device.
- Step 2: Acid peel. Chemical peels are a common treatment for exfoliating the skin, and the HydraFacial uses a very mild acid to slough off dead skin cells. This peel is gentle enough that you won’t experience any discomfort.
- Step 3: Extractions. Using a special device, our professionals can extract any debris from clogged pores. It sucks out all the gunk and gross stuff to let your skin breathe and heal.
- Step 4: Rejuvenating serum application. The final step is the most important part of the HydraFacial. There are four serums to choose from, including Brightalive Boost, Growth Factor Boost, Dermabuilding Boost, and Britenol Boost. Our professionals can help you determine which one is the best for your needs.
Your skin can easily become coarse and rough, which something a HydraFacial treatment can instantly correct. This treatment is also useful for correcting:
- Large pores
- Clogged pores
- Sun damaged skin
- Oily skin due to high testosterone levels
- Dry skin
- And more!
Contact Us Today
It’s never too late to start working HydraFacials into your skin care routine. If you haven’t considered a professional skin care treatment before, we encourage you to reach out to our staff at Beauty 2.0 Aesthetics. We can walk you through exactly what to expect at our practice in Port Moody. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!